Contact us now for your firstname.lastname@example.org
|Standard Configuration: Computer
Ash cone plate
Standard Reference Material(GBW)
Ash cone module
Unique Structure for easy upgrade
5-15 samples can be tested per batch accordingly to different models, capable of further expansion of sample quantity.
1. Optimized sample-loader with high reliability.
2. Auto power-off after analysis, shorten operator's stand-by time and prolong service life of high temperature parts.
3. Patented positive pressure dust removal device ensure zero maintenance of heat insulation glass.
4. Optional Analysis Atmosphere: CO and CO2 or H2 and CO2 mixed gas, or carbon envelope method can be selected for weak oxidizing atmosphere, strong oxidizing atmosphere, and weak reducing atmosphere.
5. Friendly human-computer interaction interface and multi-point capacitive touch technology provide user an excellent experience.
1. 1.3 Mega-pixel professional camera and self-developed intelligent image recognition algorithm can automatically recognize DT, ST, HT, and FT with reliable and accurate analysis result.
2. 5E-AF42 Series Ash Fusion Determinator owns 4 Spectrum Lighting Analysis Technologies, being in the leading position of the industry, which can identify the characteristics of the ash cone from normal temperature to the maximum temperature.
1. Patented furnace design with hermetic structure, quantitative gas tightness test could be performed inside chamber.
2. Automatically check the gas leakage with auditory alarm and gas flow terminated if triggered.
3. Real-time monitor the exhaust discharging to improve the working efficiency of fan.
|Model||5E-AF42 Series Ash Fusibility Determinator|
|Conforms to Method||AS 1038-1995, ASTM D1857/D1857M/E935/935M, ISO 540, ISO21404
UNI CEN/TS 15370, GB/T 219, GB/T 30726, BS 1060-1995
|Max. Sample loading||5-15 samples according to different models|
|Max. Temp.||Up to 1600℃|
|Temp. Control Precision||±1℃|
|Camera pixel||3.2 Mega-pixel|
|Image Frame||1 frame per 2℃|
|Heating Rate||4℃/min-20℃/min adjustable|
|Analysis Atmosphere||Oxidizing Atmosphere / Reducing Atmosphere|
|Power Supply||Single phase, AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz, ≤3.8kW|