Contact us now for your email@example.com
HN-AP100 is applicable to crush none-metallic particles for researches in sectors like electricity, coal, chemistry, metallurgy, construction, and geology.
Shortage of grinding mill is as follows:
1. It is hard for percent passing of sieve to achieve 100%.
2. Ineffective grinding with time-consuming sample preparation.
3. Low level of automation obliges heavy workload on operators.
4. Working with fierce vibration, disturbing noise and serious dust pollution.
5. Poor adaptability, restricted to grind brittle materials.
Put sample into feeding funnel and sample will be drawn by negative pressure to the crushing cavity in which the sample will be crushed through quickly rotating blade for the first time and then between rotary blade and rugged surface of shield for the second time. After passing through the sieve at the top of crushing cavity, sample lands in dust collection system. Crushing with high efficiency makes too short a stay in cavity to change sample’s quality. System will automatically activate cavity cleaning after sample collection to prevent cross-contamination between samples.
1. In accordance with GB/T 474-2008 Method for preparation of coal sample.
2. Automatic sample preparation with only one press of button needed.
3. High efficiency by cutting.
4. Automatic sample collection.
5. Low temperature to retain sample quality.
6. Automatically cleaning cavity and tube to prevent cross-contamination.
7. Real-time display of process on touch screen; motor turning speed and process period are adjustable.
|Model||HN-AP100 Automatic Pulverizer|
|Feeding Particle Size||≤3mm|
|Discharging Particle Size||≤0.2mm|
|Control Means||Touch screen(650nm)|