Contact us now for your firstname.lastname@example.org
Compared with traditional sieving method, HN-CF100 is quicker, simpler, easier and preciser choice.
1. Wet dispersion is able to dismiss the interference of bubble.
2. Dispersion pressure is adjustable to prevent crushing samples.
3. From sample feeding to analysis result, it only takes 20sec.One-press operation, easy and simple.
4. Direct spray in dispersion system make sure the sample will not cluster again.
5. No measurement window to prevent dust pollution on lens from affecting test result.
6. Autofocus system to guarantee the analyzer is always on optimal condition.
7. Equipped with SOP function and manual operation mode.
8. Equipped with negative pressure detection of dust collector to render dust leakage impossible.
9. Intelligent software with clearly-organized interface, simple operation. Calculation based on Mie theory will produce reliable and accurate results.
|Model||HN-CF100 Fineness Analyzer|
|Conforms to Method||GB/T 19077.1-2016, ISO 13320:2009,
|Principle||Mie scattering and Fraunhofer diffraction|
|Precision||RSD＞1%(certified material D50)|
|Optical System||Solid-state laser(650nm)|
|Analysis Time||20sec from injecting compressed air, sample feeding, analysis to purging|
|Sample Mass||About 10mg-4g, depending on sample particle size℃|
|Distribution Medium||Compulsive distribution by purging compressed air℃|
|Sample Collection||Negative pressure suction using vacuum cleaner|
|Environment||25±10℃, relative humidity≤85%(no condensation)|